Dave Allen Driver Training Mission Statement.
The purpose of Dave Allen Driver Training mission statement is to explain our values and what customers can expect by way of both service and the quality of driving tuition.
- We will distinguish our self from competitors by providing excellent and unrivalled customer services
- The office staff will endeavour to answer all customer calls in person between 16.00 pm to 19.00 pm Monday to Saturday.
- Answer machine message or mobile message available 9am – 4pm. Instructors will endeavour to arrive at the appointed lesson time at least 90% of the time or offer an apology
- Driving Instructors will offer an interactive recap of previous lesson to set baseline for tuition
- Instructors will state firm aims and objectives for the current Driving lesson so pupil is in no doubt as to the purpose of the lesson and what they are trying to achieve from the session.
- Instructors will teach in a non-confrontational manner.
- Instructors will offer feedback and encouragement linked to specific areas of development
- Instructors will interactively summarise the lesson so pupil is fully aware of strengths and weaknesses and whether the objective was achieved
- Instructors will endeavour to reply to text messages and calls from customers as soon as possible and at the very least the same day.
- Instructors will keep tuition vehicle in a reasonably clean and tidy condition that reflects the branding and professional image of the driving school
- Instructors will ensure that personal hygiene is of the highest order including body odour and bad (coffee / cigarette) breath